Experience the Mountain Bike World Championships from the front row in the heart of the FANS ZONES.
🔥 Crazy atmosphere guaranteed 🔥 within the FANS ZONES thanks to:
– a giant screen with live broadcasting of the race
– a refreshment bar and snacks
– free access
DHI FANS ZONE
📍 Next to the Mont Chéry reservoir
📅 Saturday 27/08 all day
Access: take the Mont Chéry cable car. Follow the signs to reach the fans zone on foot.
Rates for the cable car + chairlift round trip :
– 5.5€/CHILD (5 to 15 years old),
– 6.5€/YOUTH (16 to 25 years old),
– 6.5€/SENIOR (65 years old and over)
XCO/EMTB FANS ZONE
📍Behind the municipal school, at the Lac des Ecoles
📅 Friday 26/08 and Sunday 28/08 all day
Access: you can reach the fans zone on foot from the village center (15 min walk) or with the free shuttles going up to the lake.
Please respect the following safety instructions to ensure the smooth running of the competitions:
- Respect the areas reserved for the public and do not go into the safety lanes (B zone) on either side of the pistes.
- Use the gates/passageways set up by the organisation and do not cross the tracks unauthorisedly.
- Keep your dog on a lead at all times in the vicinity of the pistes.
- Due to the drought and the risk of fire, it is forbidden (by prefectural decree) to smoke in the woods, forests and mountain pastures of the Haute Savoie Department.
- Marshals will be present along the slopes to guide you and ensure that these measures are respected.
Please take your rubbish with you or throw it in the bins set up along the slopes and in the resort.